- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears a protective mask while interacting with each other. Do carry a few unused, disposable masks.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not travelled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in the last 14 days.
- A participant must inform the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from the tour. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- If any traveller tests positive for Covid-19 and is unable to make it to the tour, no refund will be provided.
- We want all our customers to have an enjoyable, carefree holiday. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and their effect on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe your actions could upset, annoy or disturb other customers or our staff, or put them at any risk or danger, or damage property or you are unfit to travel, we may end your tour and terminate your contract. You and your travelling party will be prevented from using your booked accommodation, transport, and any other Travel Arrangements forming part of your booking and we will not be liable for any refund, compensation, or any other costs you have to pay. Alternatively at our discretion, you may be permitted to continue with your tour but may have additional terms of carriage imposed upon you.
- In addition to the above and the effect your actions may have on others, you must particularly also bear in mind that you are responsible for your safety and that you are responsible for the condition of the property you occupy. We are not responsible for any accidents which occur in or around irresponsible behaviour or for any accidents which occur anywhere on properties because of glass, china, or the like which you have broken and/or have left in a way in which injury can result.
- We expect that you will enjoy your holiday with us. We appreciate that you may well drink alcohol as part of your enjoyment. You must, however, do so responsibly and we will have no liability to you for any injury, loss, or damage you suffer as a result of your judgment being impaired wholly or partly by alcohol.
- We will hold you and the members of your travelling party jointly and individually liable for any damage to the accommodation, furniture, apparatus, or other materials located within the accommodation, together with any legal costs we incur in pursuing a claim. You must report any breakages, defects, or damage to an appropriate person immediately.
- If your behaviour or the behaviour of any members of your travelling party causes any diverted we and/or the carrier will hold you and those members jointly and individually liable for all costs incurred as a result of that diversion. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others in your accommodation or any facilities/services withdrawn as a result of their action.